Is smooth skin, without the hassle of shaving, waxing, or tweezing something you’ve been looking for? Do you suffer from red bumps and painful ingrown hairs? Then laser hair reduction is right for you. This is performed by using a laser which passes beneath the skin to target each individual hair follicle. The heat from the laser damages the bulb and the buldge of the hair follicle making it unable to grow new hair. The hair that was in the follicle is naturally expelled and falls out within a few days. After the summer is a great time to get started on this process. Laser hair reduction protocol requires no sun exposure, to the area being treated, two weeks prior to the treatment and two week post treatment. Hair grows in cycles, your treatments are based off these cycles. Keeping with your personal laser hair protocol ensures the best result. We offer the best laser hair devices on the market, safe and comfortable for all skin types. Come in for a consulation to see which laser is right for you.
- We treat: upper lip, chin, neck, underarms, bikini, brazilian, lower legs, full legs, backs, chests, ears, toes, buttocks, sideburns, and beards.
- The area must be shaved the day prior so there is no hair growth above the surface of the skin.
- Red hair, blonde hair, white hair, and gray hair are all considered to be non-pigmented colors. These colors are not seen by any laser hair reduction devices.
- Hair on the upper lip is .05mm deep in the skin, while a public hair is 2.5mm deep in the skin. Resulting in a thicker hair, with more blood flow and nerve endings.
- There are 3 phases to hair growth, anagen phase when the hair is actively growing and can be treated, catagen phase is when the hair follicle is dormant and is not treatable, telogen phase where the hair is shedding and is not treatable. The cycles are always rotating which is why staying on a treatment plan is so important!
- Lumenis LightSheer Duet lower leg treatment can be completed in little as 15 minutes.
- Cutera Yag 1064 has a chilled tip attached for ultimate comfort, also ensures saftey for ethnic skin types. (Asian, Indian, African American)