The Latest Technology for Toning and Tightening Abs, Booty, Biceps/Triceps, Calves and Thighs!
EMSCULPT is a non-surgical treatment and sessions typically last for 30 minutes. There is no downtime. EMSCULPT paddles are placed on the targeted muscle group while you lie down, and electromagnetic pulses trigger muscle contractions. The contractions build and tighten the muscles, and the increased muscle activity burns fat. Studies have shown a 16% increase in muscle mass and 19% decrease in fat.
EMSCULPT is a new FDA-approved non-invasive approach to sculpting the muscles of the abdominal, gluteal (buttocks), biceps/triceps, calves, and thighs. EMSCULPT will simultaneously build muscle and burn unwanted fat. It assists both women and men build muscle and sculpt their body without downtime.
EMSCULPT treatments use electromagnetic energy to deliver approximately 20,000 muscle contractions in a 30-minute session. The muscle contractions assist in fat cell destruction and strengthening/toning muscle. These supramaximal muscle contractions are working your muscles to their 100% maximum, which is not achievable on one’s own in a work out session. EMSCULPT works great to help even athletic and fit patients take their buttocks and abs to the next level. It can also help improve diastasis recti (separated abdominal muscles common after pregnancy), back pain, and posture.
EMSCULPT provides real results without surgery.
We recommend six, 30-minute treatments. Improvements may be seen two to six weeks after your last treatment but will continue to improve even three to six months after completed.
Hear what a real client has to say!
“I am a 70 year old female who have had four C-sections. My stomach has been a problem to me for many years. When I heard about Emsculpt at Aesthetics By Eileen I decided to try a series of six treatments. Immediately after the first treatment my core felt tighter. I could definitely feel muscles getting tightened during the treatment. After all six treatments I can say my lower back feels stronger along with my abs are tighter and stomach is flatter. I now go monthly for maintenance treatments and will continue doing this.
“Since having great results with my abs, I then decided to do a series of Emsculpt for my glutes. I have to say it definitely is a workout. It doesn’t hurt at all though. I have seen results already even after finishing the series of six treatments. My butt is lifted and rounder and again my lower back feels stronger.
“Emsculpt results are amazing! Definitely worth the money. I would recommend Emsculpt to anyone who’s looking for tighter abs and glutes. Shelley has been wonderful throughout it all! She is very knowledgeable in what she does and has put up with all my silly questions! Thank you Shelley!
“And a big thank you to Eileen for having this amazing machine in your office. Emsculpt really has changed my life!”
Am I a Good Candidate for EMSCULPT?
EMSCULPT is appropriate for both men and women. It requires 2 treatments weekly, approximately 30 – 40 minutes per treatment, for 3 weeks (total of 6 treatments in 3 weeks). The ideal candidate would be following a healthy lifestyle and are close to their ideal body weight. EMSCULPT is indicated for strengthening, toning, and firming the abdomen, buttocks, biceps/triceps, thighs, and calves. EMSCULPT does not require any downtime from your daily activities. A perfect lunchtime procedure.
Who is Not a Good Candidate for EMSCULPT?
EMSCULPT is not appropriate for any patients who are currently pregnant, have implanted electronic devices, such as a pacemaker, defibrillators, drug pumps, metallic IUDs, etc, or an artificial joint in the treatment area. The patient will be asked to remove all metal from the treatment area including jewelry, watches, or clothing containing metallic threads. Other patients who may not be ideal candidates would have injured muscles or muscles that are healing from recent surgical procedures.
If you are unsure if EMSCULPT is right for you, please contact our office for a complimentary consultation.
Request A Consultation
Pre & Post Care for EMSCULPT
Please follow these instructions for best results.
Emsculpt is a one-of-a-kind treatment that builds muscle and burns fat in as little as 30 minutes! It’s a great treatment with no downtime that can even be done over your lunch break.
- Eat a healthy meal with protein.
- Wear exercise clothes or something comfortable.
- We will take photos, Styku, weight, and body fat % measurements before your first treatment.
- Schedule all of your treatment appointments so you can be sure to follow the protocol (2 treatments weekly for 3 weeks – 6 treatments total) for best results.
What to expect during and after your EMSCULPT Treatment
- EMSCULPT paddles are placed on the targeted muscle group while you lie down, and electromagnetic pulses trigger muscle contractions. The contractions build and tighten the muscles, and the increased muscle activity burns fat. Studies have shown a 16% increase in muscle mass and 19% decrease in fat. The muscle contractions are not painful and have been tolerated well by our patients.
- There is no recovery time after your treatment. Patients are able to return to their daily routine immediately after the procedure.
- Drink at least 72 oz of water daily.
- Patients are encouraged to continue their normal exercise routine and healthy eating habits.
- New muscle fibers will also begin to form. You may start to see changes as early as 4 weeks after your treatment. You will experience the most dramatic results approximately 3 months after your last treatment.
- Weight gain will prevent you from appreciating your full results. Maintaining a healthy diet and exercise routine after your procedure can help prevent this.
- You will need to schedule a 3 month medical assessment follow up. Your clinical results will be reviewed. You can then discuss additional treatments to help maintain your results.