AquaGold Fine Touch
Fine-tune your skin with the new AquaGold fine touch micro channeling delivery system. AquaGold fine touch is a gold-plated fine needle system used to painlessly deliver custom solutions into the skin.
AquaGold® Fine Touch treatment efficiently delivers the precise amount of solution a “personalized cocktail” over the desired treatment area. These areas include the face, around the eyes, neck, chest and hands. The treatment applicator is made up of 24- carat gold plated microneedles to help prevent skin irritation and allergic reactions. The 20 microneedles that are thinner than a human hair wil deliver the treatment solution into the dermis.
Two things will happen when the applicator penetrates the skin:
- Tiny pores are created from the microneedles.
- In the middle of the microneedle surface, a valve opens allowing the personalized treatment solution to flow through the sheath into the dermis(top layer of skin.)
- Decrease appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tighten skin.
- Smooth and hydrate skin.
- Shrink pore size and decrease oil production.
- Improve superficial acne scarring.
- Brighten skin and decrease redness.
- Painless procedure with minimal to no downtime.
We will personalize the right skin treatment for you by using a personalized cocktail:
- Hyaluronic Acid Fillers like Restylane Silk – a soft, gel-like substance that absorbs water and brings deep skin hydration to the treated areas, giving it improved firmness, elasticity and smoothness.
- Botox / Dysport – a neurotoxin that tightens skin, decreases pore size, decreases browns and reds giving the skin a better texture, tone, and refreshed glow.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) injectable
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
What is AquaGold?
AquaGold is a 24-karat gold plated microneedling system that allows individualized cocktails to be absorbed just under the top layer of your skin. AquaGold helps create a more youthful and hydrated glow to your skin with no downtime. It’s perfect for a quick “pick me up” before any event. Aquagold will minimize fine lines and wrinkles, brown spots, redness, inflammation, and pore size. It can be done on any surface like the face, close to the eyes, neck, chest, and hands.
It is a wonderful treatment for both men and women. AquaGold is best done 1-3 weeks prior to any event and can be expected to last up to 3-4 months.
Common injectables used in Aquagold Cocktails include but are not limited to:
- Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Who is not a candidate for AquaGold?
Most patients truly enjoy their AquaGold treatment and results. However, if you have a bleeding disorder, take blood-thinning medications, or have a history of keloid scars, AquaGold may not be the best treatment option for you. Please discuss any concerns with our highly trained providers.
How Much Recovery Time?
Most patients will have no downtime following their treatment. Over the next 14 days you will notice a softer, more youthful glow. We do encourage patients to avoid direct sun exposure for 48 hours, although normal activities can be resumed immediately leaving the office.
Pre & Post Care for AQUAGOLD
Including: RESTYLANE SILK, BOTOX/DYSPORT/JEUVEAU
Please follow these instructions for best results.
- Notify your provider with any changes to your health history or medications (antibiotics, vitamins, supplement, etc) since your last appointment. This includes new autoimmune conditions, cancer treatments, recent vaccinations, and/or recent or upcoming dental procedures.
- Avoid exercise, alcohol, Aspirin and NSAIDS for 24 hours prior to your appointment to limit the risk of bruising. Consider limiting Fish Oil, Turmeric, and Vitamin E during the week of your appointment as they have been shown to increase risk of bruising.
- Consider starting OTC supplements such as Bromelain and Arnica the week of your appointment as they have been shown to decrease inflammation and bruising after treatment. Starting Vitamin C 1,000 mg twice daily (once in AM and once in PM) will help reduce your risk of bruising by strengthening your blood vessel walls.
- If you have previously suffered from cold sores, please inform your injector prior to or during your treatment. There is a chance the needle punctures could contribute to a recurrence. Prescription medication is available that may minimize recurrence of cold sores.
Day of Treatment and Post-Treatment Instructions
- Please do not wear makeup on the day of treatment on the area being treated.
- You will have topical numbing cream prior to treatment for your comfort. The individual use AQUAGOLD device will be filled with customized Dermal Fillers, Neurotoxins, etc. and will be stamped into the skin.
- Mild redness and swelling to the treated area is likely. This should be improved the following day. In approximately 1-2 weeks after treatment, your skin will be glowing and hydrated.
- That evening, you may follow your normal cleansing routine. You may apply makeup in the morning.
- Do not apply anything to your skin for 6 hours post treatment. This is to avoid any bacteria from entering the channels that have been created in the skin.
- Do not rub or massage the treated area for 6 hours after your treatment.
- Do not apply makeup to the area treated until tomorrow. This will reduce your risk of infection.
- Do not do strenuous exercise for 24 hours post treatment. This will minimize the risk of raising your blood pressure and therefore, reduce the risk of temporary bruising.
- Avoid facials or saunas for 24 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid alcohol for the next 24 hours to reduce risk of bruising.
Aesthetics By Eileen Laser & Skin Care Medical Spa 919-881-2100
Text for After Hours Questions 919-999-0233