Viva RF Microneedling
RF Radio Frequency Microneedling
RF Microneedling is a non-surgical radio frequency with Nano-fractional microneedling device aimed at resurfacing of the skin. This procedure delivers columns of radiofrequency energy that targets the skin in microcolumns. After targeting the skin tissue, it will stimulate the healing response.
What is the Healing response?
Creating an injury to skin tissue stimulates the healing process. During the healing process, the body will produce new fibroblast which will create more collagen. Your damaged collagen will also be replaced with new collagen. As a result of wound healing, we have skin rejuvenation. This treatment will help you achieve a more youthful you.
All this with little to no downtime.
RF Microneedling can achieve these results
- Repairing signs of skin damage and textural change
- Lessens visible pores
- Softens fine lines, wrinkles/ lessens deep wrinkles
- Abnormal skin texture
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
Actual client’s results with RF Microneedling!
Pre/Post Treatment Instructions
- Notify your provider with any changes to your health history or medications (antibiotics, vitamins, supplement, etc) since your last appointment.
- No prolonged sun exposure to your face 24 hours prior to your treatment. A treatment will not be administered on your sunburned skin.
- Avoid any irritants to your skin, such as products containing retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, or astringents, for at least 12 hours prior to your treatment.
- If an active or extreme acne breakout occurs before treatment, please consult your provider.
What Can Be Expected
**It is important to note that healing time can vary between clients. The following represents the general recovery phases you may expect. Individual clients may experience variations from this course.
- Please do not wear makeup on the day of treatment on the area being treated.
- Immediately after your treatment, you will look as though you have a moderate to severe sunburn and your skin will feel warm and tighter than usual. This is normal and will subside after 1 – 3 hours.
- Your skin may be swollen and sensitive to the touch. Refrain from touching, washing, or applying anything to the treated area for 6 hours. To minimize swelling, keep your head elevated, especially at night.
- Day 2-3: you may notice your skin is mildly red, swollen, itchy, and dry. This will continue to improve over the next several days.
- Avene Cicalfate should be purchased from Aesthetics By Eileen to not only help heal the skin but and will also prevent any skin infections.
- Avene Thermal Spring Spray can be used throughout the healing process to hydrate the skin and help with irritation.
Step by Step Aftercare Instructions
- Night 1 after Treatment: using clean hands, apply Cicalfate. Do not wash skin.
- Day 2 AM: Cleanse skin, using tepid water, with Elta MD Cleanser. For full absorption, apply Cicalfate 20 minutes before applying SPF 30 or higher. If no plans to leave the house, no SPF is necessary. If applying makeup, use clean makeup brushes. We prefer you refrain from using makeup until your skin is completely healed.
- Swelling is normal. Apply Cicalfate and Avene Thermal Spring Spray as often as you would like throughout the day to moisten the skin. The more you apply, the better your skin will heal.
- Day 2 PM: Cleanse with Elta MD Cleanser. Apply a generous amount of Cicalfate 20 minutes before bed. Follow these instructions days 2-7.
- Day 4-7: begin using Vitamin C in the AM. Any of the Vitamin C purchased in our office can be used. Also begin to exfoliate. The best method for exfoliation is to stand under running water in the shower and use your finger tips to gently massage the skin. A great Exfoliant is the Aesthetics By Eileen Clarifying Brightening Polish.
What to Avoid After Your Treatment
- Any products that have been open for more than 6 months should not be used on the treated area(s).
- Avoid sun exposure and use a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen of at least 30 SPF to prevent further sun damage.
- Avoid heat (hot tubs, saunas, etc) for 7 days.
- Avoid exercise for 7 days or while your skin continues to heal. Sweating and gym environments are harmful, rampant with bacteria, and may cause adverse reactions.
- Avoid swimming for 7 days. Bacteria can enter into the newly created channels in your skin and cause an infection.
- Avoid skin irritants (see examples listed below) for 5-7 days post treatment.
- Products containing tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicyclic acidsA/BHA, astringents, or anything perceived as “active” skincare.
- Do not wax, tweeze, or use depilatory to the treated area for 1 week post treatment.
- Multiple treatments may be required for optimal benefits and results. Discuss with your provider.
- Notify us of any concerns (blistering, excessive or increasing redness/swelling after the first 24-38 hours, etc).