Hollywood’s Trade Secret!
Laser Genesis is a YAG laser that will stimulate the natural processes for more vibrant and healthier looking skin, resulting in a more youthful appearance compared to aging and sun-damaged skin. The best part of the Laser Genesis treatment is it is a feel- good relaxing laser with no downtime. You can return to your normal activities immediately utilizing sunscreen.
Laser Genesis skin therapy stimulates natural processes to promote vibrant and healthy-looking skin. Now you can have a more youthful appearance by treating conditions that are typically associated with aging and sun damage. The Laser Genesis treatment utilizes non-invasive laser technology to safely, naturally and effectively treat fine line wrinkles, diffuse redness and scars. You can expect to see consistent results after each treatment.
What kind of improvements can you expect with Laser Genesis skin therapy?
Over the course of four to five treatments, Laser Genesis can help restore the skin’s youthful glow and appearance. The individual treatment results are subtle, but the overall effect of multiple treatments can be quite dramatic.
- Safely and gently treat diffuse redness
- Fades acne scarring
- Continuously stimulates new collagen productions
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Naturally promotes a healthy look
How does Laser Genesis work?
The Laser Genesis treatment ently heats up the upper dermis well below your skins surface. This improves the appearanc of wrinkles through collagen stimulation. Additional heat is generated in dilated capillarie to reduce redness. Treatments are performed in a relaxed, comfortable manner without e use of topical anesthetics or gel.
What is diffuse redness?
Diffuse redness is a general a pearance of facial redness, such as rosy cheeks. This condition is caused by dilated capillaries, resulting in an appearance of general redness, not discrete, well-defined vessels. The most affected areas are the nose, forehead, and cheeks. Diffuse redness is often associated with a condition called rosacea and it can be hereditary. Laser Genesis will help your appearance by gently treating and reducing this condition.
What does the procedure feel like?
Patients often describe the treatment as relaxing and therapeutic. You will experience a gentle warming of your skin’s surface during the procedure. You can immediately return to normal activities, utilizing sunscreen and participating in outdoor activities. This is great for patients with busy lifestyles, who prefer to have zero downtime between treatments.
How many treatments will I need?
On average, you may require four to six treatments in order to achieve optimal results. Every patient’s condition and need may vary. For more information about your expected results of the number of treatments necessary, consult your physician.
What are the possible side effects?
Although most patients report few if any side effects, the most common is a slit redness that disappears within a few hours of treatment. There is no downtime, and you can be ready for a red-carpet event same day!
Watch a demonstration of the Laser Genesis procedure.
How Does Laser Genesis Work?
The YAG Laser gently heats the upper dermis well below the skin surface stimulating collagen production in the papillary dermis. Additional heat is generated in dilated capillaries to reduce redness.
Real Results from Real Clients!
Eileen’s Experience Counts:
Eileen’s favorite procedure for over 25 years. It is pain free and it feels amazing, similar to laying in the sun. Results from the Laser Genesis are consistent when they are done monthly, all with no downtime. Eileen has seen that with continuous treatment her patients have radiant skin!
Pre & Post Care for Laser Genesis
Please follow these instructions for best results.
- Notify your provider with any changes to your health history or medications (antibiotics, vitamins, supplement, etc) since your last appointment.
- Please do not wear makeup on the day of treatment on the area being treated.
- Excess hair may need to be shaved. Men should be cleanly shaved on the treatment area.
- No sun tanning or self-tanners 2 weeks prior to treatment on area being treated.
- Includes spray tans, tanning lotions, tanning beds, sun exposure, etc.
- Avoid treatments that may irritate the skin for 1-2 weeks prior to treatment (waxing, depilatories, etc).
- History of herpes or cold sores may require an anti-viral prescription prior to treatment. Please notify us prior to your treatment so this may be addressed.
- Avoid sun exposure and use a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen of at least 30 SPF to prevent further sun damage.
- Though unlikely, bruising, redness, and swelling may occur and resolve with time.
- Avoid heat (hot tubs, saunas, etc) for 1-2 days.
- Avoid skin irritants (see examples listed below) for 2-3 days post treatment.
- Products containing tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicyclic acids, astringents, etc.
- Multiple treatments are required for optimal benefits and results. Discuss with your provider.
- Notify us of any concerns (blistering, excessive redness/swelling, etc).