Hollywood’s Trade Secret!
Laser Genesis is a YAG laser that will stimulate the natural processes for more vibrant and healthier looking skin, resulting in a more youthful appearance compared to aging and sun-damaged skin. The best part of the Laser Genesis treatment is it is a feel- good relaxing laser with no downtime. You can return to your normal activities immediately utilizing sunscreen.
Watch a demonstration of the Laser Genesis procedure.
How Does Laser Genesis Work?
The YAG Laser gently heats the upper dermis well below the skin surface stimulating collagen production in the papillary dermis. Additional heat is generated in dilated capillaries to reduce redness.
How Many Will I Need?
Best to treat with a series or in conjunction with the HydraFacial.
- Diffuse redness – safely & gently, heat diffuses redness
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles – Continuously stimulates new collagen
- Large pores – Naturally promote healthy looking skin
- Scars – Fades acne scars
Eileen’s Experience Counts:
Eileen’s favorite procedure for over 25 years. It is pain free and it feels amazing, similar to laying in the sun. Results from the Laser Genesis are consistent when they are done monthly, all with no downtime. Eileen has seen that with continuous treatment her patients have radiant skin!
Pre & Post Care for Laser Genesis
Please follow these instructions for best results.
- Notify your provider with any changes to your health history or medications (antibiotics, vitamins, supplement, etc) since your last appointment.
- Please do not wear makeup on the day of treatment on the area being treated.
- Excess hair may need to be shaved. Men should be cleanly shaved on the treatment area.
- No sun tanning or self-tanners 2 weeks prior to treatment on area being treated.
- Includes spray tans, tanning lotions, tanning beds, sun exposure, etc.
- Avoid treatments that may irritate the skin for 1-2 weeks prior to treatment (waxing, depilatories, etc).
- History of herpes or cold sores may require an anti-viral prescription prior to treatment. Please notify us prior to your treatment so this may be addressed.
- Avoid sun exposure and use a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen of at least 30 SPF to prevent further sun damage.
- Though unlikely, bruising, redness, and swelling may occur and resolve with time.
- Avoid heat (hot tubs, saunas, etc) for 1-2 days.
- Avoid skin irritants (see examples listed below) for 2-3 days post treatment.
- Products containing tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicyclic acids, astringents, etc.
- Multiple treatments are required for optimal benefits and results. Discuss with your provider.
- Notify us of any concerns (blistering, excessive redness/swelling, etc).
Aesthetics By Eileen Laser & Skin Care Medical Spa 919-881-2100
Text for After Hours Questions 919-999-0233