We have all been told “your skin looks great!”, but what does this really mean and who is tracking the progress of your aging skin? Great skin is an investment and a Visia skin analysis is a way to keep track of your skin care goals. Visia digital skin analysis uses specialized photography to address skin concerns and has the ability to visualize what is below the surface of the skin. This cutting edge technology allows us to examine:
- Sun damage (fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots)
- Melasma (brown pigment)
- Pore size
- Redness (broken blood vessels, rosacea)
- Bacteria (cause of acne)
- Measure the length of your lashes if you are using a lash extending product
- An assessment of your TruSkin age, based on skin in comparison to others with your same gender and age
- PREDICT HOW YOUR SKIN WILL AGE!
The Visia skin analysis is ALWAYS coupled with a personalized medical aesthetic consultation. It is important that a professional is providing assessment and guidance, when it comes to injectables (dermal fillers and wrinkle relaxers), advanced laser treatments, and chemical peels. We also recommend anti aging, evidence based, skin care based on your personal results.
After the Visia, this patient was able to track the improvement of her Melasma after Fraxel and a Chemical peel. You can see the significant improvement of her skin with less brown pigment, and she was happy with her results!