Balance Your Health and Life with Hormone Optimization for Women
Hormones rejuvenate, regenerate and restore. These powerful, chemical messengers help orchestrate the body’s internal functions and how our organs behave. Even small fluctuations in hormone levels can take a toll on a woman’s body and her emotional well-being.
Plus, research continues to show a link between the hormone imbalance that occurs during menopause and the development of cancer, osteoporosis, stroke, thyroid malfunction and other troubling health conditions. Hormone optimization for women helps prevent these diseases and disruptions with a properly customized treatment plan.
Do you suffer from these common symptoms of female hormone imbalance?
Many women experience low energy, sexual dysfunction, trouble losing weight and emotional upset due to unbalanced or depleted hormones – especially as they age. Low Estrogen, Testosterone, or Progesterone can lead to:
- Fatigue, lethargy and lack of motivation
- Inability to focus and remember things
- Mood swings, anxiety & depression
- Insomnia and night sweats
- Stubborn weight gain, belly fat, and food cravings
- Frequent illnesses
- Hair loss
- Saggy, dry, aging skin
- Aches, joint pain, and longer recover time from injuries
- Loss of libido, difficulty achieving arousal and orgasm
- Vaginal dryness
With an integrated approach that focuses on identifying the origin of your medical issues, you can begin to achieve balance in your health and your life.
Who can benefit from bio-identical hormone replacement therapy via pellets and how?
As we age, testosterone, estrogen and progesterone naturally decline over time. Around age 35, men experience a gradual reduction in testosterone, typically 2 to 10 percent per year. For women, pre-menopause may start as early as in the 30s. In fact hormone imbalance kicks in long before hot flashes do – by 10 to 15 years!
Listen to your body. Is it saying, “I feel a bit off?” In other words, are you like many men and women in their 30s, 40s and beyond who …
- Lack motivation and feel more tired than usual
- Gain weight for no reason – especially belly fat!
- Experience mood swings more frequently
- Feel anxious and depressed
- Struggle with brain fog and insomnia
- Wonder why their sexual desire and libido have tapered off
Getting to the Root of the Problem
Unfortunately, most traditional medical practices don’t take the time to find out WHY you don’t feel like yourself anymore. Instead, they keep writing prescriptions for antidepressants, anti-anxiety medication, sleeping pills and other drugs that simply mask symptoms.
At Aesthetics By Eileen Laser & Skincare Medical Spa, we get to the root of the problem to uncover WHY our patients do not feel well. More often than not, hormone imbalance is to blame. From there, we can customize hormone optimization for women, and specifically for you.
Hormone Pellet Therapy
Testosterone, estrogen and progesterone naturally decline over time and can cause sexual dysfunction, stubborn weight gain, fatigue, reduced medical acuity and more. Unfortunately, traditional approaches to hormone therapy fail to deliver consistent, long-lasting results.
Most patients prefer BHRT pellet therapy to other forms of hormone replacement therapy due to:
- Convenience (two to three office visits per year).
- Consistent, stable results (no roller coaster ride of energy levels or emotions).
- Safe and natural (produces natural levels of hormones).
- Superior results!